- 3 tablespoons of Greenfields Lemon Pepper Coating
- 2 medium desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, halved, thickly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium courgette, thickly sliced
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 (150g each) skinless blue-eye fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 200 C/180 C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Arrange potato, carrot, capsicum, onion and zucchini, in a single layer, on 1 prepared tray. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place tray on top shelf in oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
Place Lemon Pepper Coating, and hazelnuts in a processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl.
Place fish on remaining tray. Stir parsley in the processor until finely chopped and sprinkle mixture over fish. Using fingertips, press mixture onto fish. Place in oven under vegetables. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve fish with roasted vegetables.