- 2 cups shredded lettuce (romaine and/or iceberg)
- 1 large or 2 small cucumbers, small dice
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, leaves only, no stems
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves, no stems
- 1/2 to 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Greenfields Sumaq
- 2 pieces of pita bread toasted until golden brown, broken into pieces the size of a quarter
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- In a small bowl mix all dressing ingredients well.
- Put all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss with 1/2 to 1 cup dressing.
- Mix in pieces of toasted bread.
- Sprinkle with Sumaq for perfect finish.