- 600g boneless Salmon fillet with skin
- 1 medium aubergine
- 1 lemon
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Greenfields Mixed Herbs
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Place the sweet peppers under the grill for a few minutes, cool, remove the skin, clean and dice.
- Wash the remaining vegetables, cut them in half and grill for a few minutes. Cut into strips.
- Place Greenfields Mixed Herbs in a pan together with the sliced garlic and 8 tbsp olive oil.
- Heat the oil and saute the herbs and garlic for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the salmon into serving-sized pieces, brush with oil and grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the vegetables and herb sauce. Bread, pasta or rice are good accompaniments.