- 3 pieces fillet Tilapia (or any white fish)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 tbs olive oill
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tbs fresh chopped parsley
- pita chips
- For the Tahini Sauce
- 3/4 cup tahini paste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced garli
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon Greenfields
- Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 teapoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Greenfields Cayenne Pepper
Instruction For the Tahini Sauce
– In a bowl mix together the tahini paste, lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, water, cilantro, 1/2 tsp salt, cayenne pepper, mix well then set aside.
To make the fish
– In a deep dish or bowl mix flour and 1/2 tsp salt
– drench fish in flour then in a shallow sauce pan, heated to medium heat.
– add olive oil then brown fish on both sides, or about 2 minutes on each side.
– Place fish in a casserole dish and pour tahini sauce over it, place in 450 degree preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling.
– While the fish is cooking, in a shallow pan, saute the onions in butter for 10 minutes over medium heat until brown caramel colour, then set aside.
– When fish is done cooking, top it with the sauted onions, pine nuts and parsley and serve with pita chips.